Terms and Conditions
• The Event is held by Fairfax Media Publications Pty Limited ABN 33 003 357 720 (trading as Fairfax Events)
• Attendees must show a valid e-ticket or ticket for entry to the Event.
• Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund or exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
• If the Event is cancelled, you should contact Fairfax Events for a refund, which will be the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be made within 28 days of advertised event date.
• No refunds will be made or other claims met because you have been refused entry, evicted from the venue or are unable to attend the Event.
• Ticket holders will be required to present photo id as proof of identity upon request.
• If a ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
• In accordance with the Liquor Regulations of NSW 1983, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
1. A current photo driver's license.
2. Current Passport.
3. An RTA Proof of Age Card
• You must not bring any alcoholic beverages to the Event as required by law.
• Fairfax Events reserves the right to reschedule the Event or to vary advertised programs (including prices, venues and layout) for the Event and to add, withdraw reschedule or replace artists where necessary without notice to you.
• You acknowledge that entry to the Event is at your own risk. Fairfax Events will not be liable for any personal injury suffered or sustained or any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Event, except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded.
• To the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify Fairfax Events (and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors) from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) or liability of any nature, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or participation in the Event by you regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, including as a result of the negligence.
• Tickets will only be issued upon full payment
• Tickets will not be available for sale on the day of the Event.
• By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
• Fairfax Events assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Notice regarding filming, photography (plus audio recordings)
By entering any of The NSW Food and Wine events, any person attending may be filmed, photographed and/or recorded.
You acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and/or filmed and/or recorded and you give your irrevocable permission to be photographed and/or filmed and/or recorded.
You grant your irrevocable permission for your likeness, mannerisms and/or voice to be included in any content from such filming, photographs and /or recording (and edited) without compensation and/or credit, which content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide.